Eric Siebert has opened the Top vBlog for this year’s voting with sponsorship support from Turbonomic. This blog myvirtualcloud.net has ranked 14th place for the last four years, coming down from the 17th and 39th in years before.
All bloggers do an excellent job, using their personal time to share experiences and challenges with the broader community. I also found myself in work and technology transition, moving companies and trying to talk and demonstrate different viewpoints and technologies.
The technology datacenter world is at a major inflection point where many distinct and complimentary technologies are competing for awareness as organizations move into the public and hybrid infrastructure world, and where applications deployment models are drastically improving and reducing IT friction. It is a superb time to be in technology! If you like the content I have been publishing, please consider voting for this blog.
Here are a couple of my recent and favorite articles:
- How to use Python with Nutanix REST API – Part 3
- How to use Python with Nutanix REST API – Part 2
- How to use Python with Nutanix REST API – Part 1
- 4 Simple Steps to HCI Testing
- In the Hybrid Cloud, datasets must follow applications, not the other way around… and many are doing it wrong.
- VDI on Datrium – How-to and Why!
- The end of VDI as we know it……
- The story of ‘Open Convergence’ and why I joined Datrium
- My Personal Challenge to Build Verticals and Ecosystems
- Securing Nutanix PRISM for Alexa Skill with NGINX Container
- Getting Started with Alexa Skill for Nutanix
- Nutanix SCMA – The security feature that could save your organization!
- How to Implement Docker Swarm with PostgreSQL and Web-Services on Nutanix ACS Shared Volumes
- How to Deploy Open-Source PACS on Nutanix Acropolis Container Services with Persistent Storage
- Four Advantages of Capacity Forecasting and Analytics with Hyperconvergence
Here are a couple of the tools I have published or open-sourced:
[Click the button to vote]
This article was first published by Andre Leibovici (@andreleibovici) at myvirtualcloud.net.