The performance improvement provided by x64 architecture for Windows XP in a virtual environment might go beyond the appearances. That’s what I found out when a 32-bit application was performing with overwhelming superior performance in a Windows XP 64-bit than on a 32-bit. Note that the application is 32-bit. I was contacted by a customer …
Top Posts & Pages
- Free VDI options for KVM hypervisor
- Nutanix 5.0 Features Overview (Beyond Marketing) - Part 1
- VDI Calculator v7 Now Available w/ major changes
- Nutanix CE is Now Available to All and it's FREE!
- VDI + Windows PageFile Done Right!
- New Nutanix Erasure Coding & How it works?
- Nutanix 5.0 Features Overview (Beyond Marketing) – Part 2
- What are the VDI options for Nutanix Acropolis Hypervisor?
- Disaster Recovery - Failover and Failback with Nutanix
- Data Integrity Should Be Taken Very Seriously