The Edward Snowden case made me think about how organizations are handling data today, and how I’m handling and storing my own personal data. According to Snowden, the NSA’s surveillance programs, which Snowden exposed, allow the government to tap into anyone’s data with the consent from the major cloud players. Edward Snowden went further and …
Top Posts & Pages
- Free VDI options for KVM hypervisor
- VDI Calculator v7 Now Available w/ major changes
- New Nutanix Erasure Coding & How it works?
- New KVM-VDI Open Source Project
- Your HP blades may be underperforming… Why?
- Datrium The Only Convergence Platform to Achieve FIPS 140-2 Cryptographic Certification
- Nutanix CE is Now Available to All and it's FREE!
- Ubuntu Linux with VMware View and PCoIP – How-to…