I dedicated part of my Saturday to get Windows 8 Customer Preview running on ESXi5 with VMware View 5.0 and PCoIP. VMware View 5 doesn’t support Windows 8 CP out-of-the-box, and I had to do some modifications to get that working. Luckily, all PCoIP bits work with Windows 8 natively and no changes to drivers …
Top Posts & Pages
- Free VDI options for KVM hypervisor
- How I Automated my Smart Home with Apple HomeKit and Raspberry Pi
- VMware View Agent Direct-Connection Plugin NAT/PNAT
- Recipe of How To fix most VMware View Agent issues
- We built the Best Storage Platform in the World. Now, 2018 comes down to Business Execution.
- Recovering Nutanix from a Node Failure [Video]
- Nutanix CE is Now Available to All and it's FREE!
- Nutanix 5.0 Features Overview (Beyond Marketing) - Part 1