VMware colleague Jack McMichael has released the a tool that helps to optimize Windows 7 desktops for use with VMware Horizon View and VDI in general. The optimization tool includes customizable templates to enable or disable Windows system services and features, per VMware recommendations and best practices, across multiple systems. Since most Windows system services …
- Free VDI options for KVM hypervisor
- Nutanix 5.0 Features Overview (Beyond Marketing) –…
- New KVM-VDI Open Source Project
- VDI Calculator v7 Now Available w/ major changes
- Nutanix 5.0 Features Overview (Beyond Marketing) – Part 2
- New Nutanix Erasure Coding & How it works?
- Nutanix CE is Now Available to All and it’s FREE!
- PCoIP Bandwidth Calculator and Settings Guideline
- Nutanix 5.0 Features Overview (Beyond Marketing) – Part 3
- Recipe of How To fix most VMware View Agent issues
- Securing Nutanix PRISM for Alexa Skill with NGINX Container
- Getting Started with Alexa Skill for Nutanix
- 4 Simple Steps to HCI Testing
- In the Hybrid Cloud, datasets must follow applications, not the other way around… and many are doing it wrong.
- How to enjoy #himss17 with Nutanix and Intel, Lenovo, DellEMC, Citrix and more…