vSGA stands for “Virtual Shared Graphics Acceleration”. vSGA leverage physical GPUs (Graphics Processing Units) installed locally in each vSphere host to provide hardware accelerated 3D graphics to virtual desktops. The VMware SVGA 3D graphics driver is currently supported on Windows 7 and 8 virtual desktops for 2D and 3D and is used for both …
Top Posts & Pages
- VDI Calculator v7 Now Available w/ major changes
- New Nutanix Erasure Coding & How it works?
- Nutanix 5.0 Features Overview (Beyond Marketing) - Part 1
- Free VDI options for KVM hypervisor
- Datrium The Only Convergence Platform to Achieve FIPS 140-2 Cryptographic Certification
- Nutanix CE is Now Available to All and it's FREE!
- Recipe of How To fix most VMware View Agent issues
- VDI + Windows PageFile Done Right!