Automation is system administrator’s best friend. Automating repetitive tasks is a key enabler in most IT environments. Whilst many of the desktop pool changes in VMware View can be made via PowerShell, not all objects are exposed. I created the PowerShell function below and it will change a desktop pool property state in Active Directory …
Top Posts & Pages
- New Nutanix Erasure Coding & How it works?
- Free VDI options for KVM hypervisor
- I/O Architecture of the Datrium DVX
- VDI Calculator v7 Now Available w/ major changes
- Nutanix 5.0 Features Overview (Beyond Marketing) - Part 1
- Recipe of How To fix most VMware View Agent issues
- VDI + Windows PageFile Done Right!
- VMware View – Disconnect your session when the VM is IDLE