One of my favorite Nutanix features doesn’t get a lot of Marketing attention, because it’s kind of boring – but it is extremely important, and as far as I know Nutanix is the only hyper-converged platform to deliver this kind of in-depth and self-healing security approach. How does it work? Nutanix provides Security Technical Implementation Guides (STIGs) that use machine-readable code to …
Tag Archive: virtualization
- Free VDI options for KVM hypervisor
- Nutanix 5.0 Features Overview (Beyond Marketing) –…
- New KVM-VDI Open Source Project
- VDI Calculator v7 Now Available w/ major changes
- Nutanix 5.0 Features Overview (Beyond Marketing) – Part 2
- New Nutanix Erasure Coding & How it works?
- Nutanix CE is Now Available to All and it’s FREE!
- PCoIP Bandwidth Calculator and Settings Guideline
- Nutanix 5.0 Features Overview (Beyond Marketing) – Part 3
- Recipe of How To fix most VMware View Agent issues
- Securing Nutanix PRISM for Alexa Skill with NGINX Container
- Getting Started with Alexa Skill for Nutanix
- 4 Simple Steps to HCI Testing
- In the Hybrid Cloud, datasets must follow applications, not the other way around… and many are doing it wrong.
- How to enjoy #himss17 with Nutanix and Intel, Lenovo, DellEMC, Citrix and more…