In August, 2012 I wrote an article discussing storage technologies from multiple vendors and their fit for VDI workloads. The original article may be found here. In the first article I covered Atlantis Computing ILIO, EMC VNX Series, Nexenta, Nimble Storage, Nutanix and Whiptail. I also commented about other storage technologies that may change the …
Top Posts & Pages
- New Nutanix Erasure Coding & How it works?
- Free VDI options for KVM hypervisor
- VDI Calculator v7 Now Available w/ major changes
- Nutanix CE is Now Available to All and it's FREE!
- Recipe of How To fix most VMware View Agent issues
- Nutanix 5.0 Features Overview (Beyond Marketing) - Part 1
- How to use Python with Nutanix REST API - Part 1
- Understanding CBRC (Content Based Read Cache)