About a month ago I sat the VCP5 Beta exam and after 7 weeks I finally received the news that I passed. Taking Beta exams is harder than regular exams in my opinion. The Beta exam had about 100 questions, many with wrong answers and/or multiple correct answers – and you need to comment them. …
Top Posts & Pages
- Free VDI options for KVM hypervisor
- VDI Calculator v7 Now Available w/ major changes
- New Nutanix Erasure Coding & How it works?
- New KVM-VDI Open Source Project
- Your HP blades may be underperforming… Why?
- Datrium The Only Convergence Platform to Achieve FIPS 140-2 Cryptographic Certification
- Nutanix CE is Now Available to All and it's FREE!
- Ubuntu Linux with VMware View and PCoIP – How-to…