About a month ago I sat the VCP5 Beta exam and after 7 weeks I finally received the news that I passed. Taking Beta exams is harder than regular exams in my opinion. The Beta exam had about 100 questions, many with wrong answers and/or multiple correct answers – and you need to comment them. …
Top Posts & Pages
- New Nutanix Erasure Coding & How it works?
- Free VDI options for KVM hypervisor
- I/O Architecture of the Datrium DVX
- VDI Calculator v7 Now Available w/ major changes
- Recipe of How To fix most VMware View Agent issues
- Nutanix 5.0 Features Overview (Beyond Marketing) - Part 1
- VDI + Windows PageFile Done Right!
- VMware View – Disconnect your session when the VM is IDLE