In August, 2012 I wrote an article discussing storage technologies from multiple vendors and their fit for VDI workloads. The original article may be found here. In the first article I covered Atlantis Computing ILIO, EMC VNX Series, Nexenta, Nimble Storage, Nutanix and Whiptail. I also commented about other storage technologies that may change the …
Top Posts & Pages
- Free VDI options for KVM hypervisor
- VDI Calculator v7 Now Available w/ major changes
- New Nutanix Erasure Coding & How it works?
- New KVM-VDI Open Source Project
- Your HP blades may be underperforming… Why?
- Datrium The Only Convergence Platform to Achieve FIPS 140-2 Cryptographic Certification
- Nutanix CE is Now Available to All and it's FREE!
- Ubuntu Linux with VMware View and PCoIP – How-to…