The Edward Snowden case made me think about how organizations are handling data today, and how I’m handling and storing my own personal data. According to Snowden, the NSA’s surveillance programs, which Snowden exposed, allow the government to tap into anyone’s data with the consent from the major cloud players. Edward Snowden went further and …
Top Posts & Pages
- Free VDI options for KVM hypervisor
- How I Automated my Smart Home with Apple HomeKit and Raspberry Pi
- VMware View Agent Direct-Connection Plugin NAT/PNAT
- Recipe of How To fix most VMware View Agent issues
- We built the Best Storage Platform in the World. Now, 2018 comes down to Business Execution.
- Recovering Nutanix from a Node Failure [Video]
- Nutanix CE is Now Available to All and it's FREE!
- Nutanix 5.0 Features Overview (Beyond Marketing) - Part 1