Red Hat Enterprise Virtualization hypervisor features are really impressive and goes head-to-head with VMware vSphere 4.0. The release 5.4 of the product has been integrated with KVM hypervisor technology acquired from Qumranet back in 2008. The current release supports live migration, load balancing, snapshots, flexible storage, memory page sharing and ballooning, SSL encryption, multiple virtual …
Top Posts & Pages
- Free VDI options for KVM hypervisor
- How I Automated my Smart Home with Apple HomeKit and Raspberry Pi
- Sooner or Later, Storage Drives, Disk or SSD, will Fail!
- Nutanix 5.0 Features Overview (Beyond Marketing) - Part 1
- VMware View – Disconnect your session when the VM is IDLE
- New Nutanix Erasure Coding & How it works?
- New KVM-VDI Open Source Project
- Nutanix CE is Now Available to All and it's FREE!