This article is a bit off-topic if compared to what I usually write about ‘VDI’, but I thought it was worth to share. I really like the benefits of PXE booting and wanted to run PXE boot in my homelab, however my LinkSys WRT320N wireless router only provides very basic DHCP functionality. The other option …
Top Posts & Pages
- Free VDI options for KVM hypervisor
- Nutanix 5.0 Features Overview (Beyond Marketing) - Part 1
- VDI Calculator v7 Now Available w/ major changes
- Nutanix CE is Now Available to All and it's FREE!
- VDI + Windows PageFile Done Right!
- Nutanix 5.0 Features Overview (Beyond Marketing) – Part 2
- New Nutanix Erasure Coding & How it works?
- What are the VDI options for Nutanix Acropolis Hypervisor?
- Disaster Recovery - Failover and Failback with Nutanix
- Recipe of How To fix most VMware View Agent issues