I recently spent couple days testing PernixData FVP caching solution in my home lab. Before I talk about FVP let me talk about my home lab. My home lab is not very fancy if compared to some of my vExpert colleagues, especially since it’s three years old hardware. It’s a white-box with a Gigabyte X58A-UD5 …
Top Posts & Pages
- Datrium The Only Convergence Platform to Achieve FIPS 140-2 Cryptographic Certification
- Free VDI options for KVM hypervisor
- New Nutanix Erasure Coding & How it works?
- VMware View – Disconnect your session when the VM is IDLE
- How to Size Nutanix Capacity... the Unofficial Calculator!
- VDI Calculator v7 Now Available w/ major changes
- New KVM-VDI Open Source Project
- Recipe of How To fix most VMware View Agent issues