The Edward Snowden case made me think about how organizations are handling data today, and how I’m handling and storing my own personal data. According to Snowden, the NSA’s surveillance programs, which Snowden exposed, allow the government to tap into anyone’s data with the consent from the major cloud players. Edward Snowden went further and …
Top Posts & Pages
- Free VDI options for KVM hypervisor
- VDI Calculator v7 Now Available w/ major changes
- Nutanix 5.0 Features Overview (Beyond Marketing) - Part 1
- Nutanix CE is Now Available to All and it's FREE!
- VDI + Windows PageFile Done Right!
- Nutanix 5.0 Features Overview (Beyond Marketing) – Part 2
- New Nutanix Erasure Coding & How it works?
- Recipe of How To fix most VMware View Agent issues
- Data Integrity Should Be Taken Very Seriously