This is one of those geek posts that are interesting to the community IMO. I am frequently asked about the lab environment I am using for prototyping End User Computing stuff and general VMware product learning and testing. People ask me what kind of physical hardware and logical setup I am using to interact with …
- Free VDI options for KVM hypervisor
- Nutanix 5.0 Features Overview (Beyond Marketing) –…
- New KVM-VDI Open Source Project
- VDI Calculator v7 Now Available w/ major changes
- Nutanix 5.0 Features Overview (Beyond Marketing) – Part 2
- New Nutanix Erasure Coding & How it works?
- Nutanix CE is Now Available to All and it’s FREE!
- PCoIP Bandwidth Calculator and Settings Guideline
- Nutanix 5.0 Features Overview (Beyond Marketing) – Part 3
- Recipe of How To fix most VMware View Agent issues
- Securing Nutanix PRISM for Alexa Skill with NGINX Container
- Getting Started with Alexa Skill for Nutanix
- 4 Simple Steps to HCI Testing
- In the Hybrid Cloud, datasets must follow applications, not the other way around… and many are doing it wrong.
- How to enjoy #himss17 with Nutanix and Intel, Lenovo, DellEMC, Citrix and more…