Today I am releasing a new version of the Nutanix workflow, including fixes and improvements to the configuration process, and support for Nutanix REST API v2.0. With support for API v2.0 I will now be able to add more functionality to the workflows, including performance status monitoring, replication etc. If you are not yet familiar with Alfred …
- Free VDI options for KVM hypervisor
- Nutanix 5.0 Features Overview (Beyond Marketing) –…
- New KVM-VDI Open Source Project
- VDI Calculator v7 Now Available w/ major changes
- Nutanix 5.0 Features Overview (Beyond Marketing) – Part 2
- New Nutanix Erasure Coding & How it works?
- Nutanix CE is Now Available to All and it’s FREE!
- PCoIP Bandwidth Calculator and Settings Guideline
- Nutanix 5.0 Features Overview (Beyond Marketing) – Part 3
- Recipe of How To fix most VMware View Agent issues
- Securing Nutanix PRISM for Alexa Skill with NGINX Container
- Getting Started with Alexa Skill for Nutanix
- 4 Simple Steps to HCI Testing
- In the Hybrid Cloud, datasets must follow applications, not the other way around… and many are doing it wrong.
- How to enjoy #himss17 with Nutanix and Intel, Lenovo, DellEMC, Citrix and more…