I am happy to finally be able to scratch this item from my list of missing View features. Support for Multi-VLAN In Horizon View 5.2 it is possible to configure an automated pool to use multiple VLANS or network labels. Administrators can assign multiple network labels to a linked-clone pool or an automated pool …
- Free VDI options for KVM hypervisor
- Nutanix 5.0 Features Overview (Beyond Marketing) –…
- New KVM-VDI Open Source Project
- VDI Calculator v7 Now Available w/ major changes
- New Nutanix Erasure Coding & How it works?
- Nutanix 5.0 Features Overview (Beyond Marketing) – Part 2
- Nutanix CE is Now Available to All and it’s FREE!
- Nutanix 5.0 Features Overview (Beyond Marketing) – Part 3
- Recipe of How To fix most VMware View Agent issues
- PCoIP Bandwidth Calculator and Settings Guideline
- Securing Nutanix PRISM for Alexa Skill with NGINX Container
- Getting Started with Alexa Skill for Nutanix
- 4 Simple Steps to HCI Testing
- In the Hybrid Cloud, datasets must follow applications, not the other way around… and many are doing it wrong.
- How to enjoy #himss17 with Nutanix and Intel, Lenovo, DellEMC, Citrix and more…