Although many elements are important for designing a storage system that supports a VMware View environment, from a server configuration perspective, planning for proper bandwidth and latency is essential. VMware View environments can occasionally experience peak I/O loads, during which all virtual machines undertake an activity at the same time. I/O storms can be triggered …
Top Posts & Pages
- New Nutanix Erasure Coding & How it works?
- Free VDI options for KVM hypervisor
- I/O Architecture of the Datrium DVX
- VDI Calculator v7 Now Available w/ major changes
- Recipe of How To fix most VMware View Agent issues
- Nutanix 5.0 Features Overview (Beyond Marketing) - Part 1
- VDI + Windows PageFile Done Right!
- VMware View – Disconnect your session when the VM is IDLE