I am a big fan of programatic interfaces and have written extensively about it while working for Nutanix, EMC or VMware. Programmatic interfaces allow administrators to create custom automation workflows using scripting languages or workflow engines like vCenter Orchestrator, vCAC, Puppet, Chef, BMC and others. This is the ultimate goal for a true Software-Defined Datacenter, enabling a …
Top Posts & Pages
- Free VDI options for KVM hypervisor
- How I Automated my Smart Home with Apple HomeKit and Raspberry Pi
- VMware View Agent Direct-Connection Plugin NAT/PNAT
- Recipe of How To fix most VMware View Agent issues
- We built the Best Storage Platform in the World. Now, 2018 comes down to Business Execution.
- Recovering Nutanix from a Node Failure [Video]
- Nutanix CE is Now Available to All and it's FREE!
- Nutanix 5.0 Features Overview (Beyond Marketing) - Part 1