This article is a bit off-topic if compared to what I usually write about ‘VDI’, but I thought it was worth to share. I really like the benefits of PXE booting and wanted to run PXE boot in my homelab, however my LinkSys WRT320N wireless router only provides very basic DHCP functionality. The other option …
Top Posts & Pages
- New Nutanix Erasure Coding & How it works?
- Free VDI options for KVM hypervisor
- Nutanix CE is Now Available to All and it's FREE!
- VDI Calculator v7 Now Available w/ major changes
- Recipe of How To fix most VMware View Agent issues
- Nutanix 5.0 Features Overview (Beyond Marketing) - Part 1
- VDI + Windows PageFile Done Right!
- Data Integrity Should Be Taken Very Seriously