I have seen this some innumerous times – servers being purchased before the solution is properly architected and sized. I know it seems silly, but it happens more than you think. I decided to demonstrate how bad things can get with a simple example. Not so long ago I helped an organization to size their …
Top Posts & Pages
- Free VDI options for KVM hypervisor
- New Nutanix Erasure Coding & How it works?
- Nutanix 5.0 Features Overview (Beyond Marketing) - Part 1
- VDI Calculator v7 Now Available w/ major changes
- Recipe of How To fix most VMware View Agent issues
- I/O Architecture of the Datrium DVX
- VDI + Windows PageFile Done Right!
- VMware View – Disconnect your session when the VM is IDLE