Lately I have been questioning myself whether VDI really need expensive enterprise storage arrays (SAN) to run VDI environments. The points I raise here may not apply to all organizations but certainly there are aspects to be observed. Assuming User Profiles are hosted in a file server, why couldn’t virtual desktops run from the server …
Top Posts & Pages
- New Nutanix Erasure Coding & How it works?
- Free VDI options for KVM hypervisor
- I/O Architecture of the Datrium DVX
- VDI Calculator v7 Now Available w/ major changes
- Nutanix 5.0 Features Overview (Beyond Marketing) - Part 1
- Recipe of How To fix most VMware View Agent issues
- VDI + Windows PageFile Done Right!
- VMware View – Disconnect your session when the VM is IDLE