What a phenomenal journey this VDI calculator has been through. The VDI Calculator is today in its 7th major release and dozens of features have been added to the application over the years. It all started as an Excel spreadsheet in 2010 and later on evolving into a Flash based app and later into a …
Tag Archive: calculator
- Free VDI options for KVM hypervisor
- Nutanix 5.0 Features Overview (Beyond Marketing) –…
- New KVM-VDI Open Source Project
- VDI Calculator v7 Now Available w/ major changes
- New Nutanix Erasure Coding & How it works?
- Nutanix 5.0 Features Overview (Beyond Marketing) – Part 2
- Nutanix CE is Now Available to All and it’s FREE!
- Nutanix 5.0 Features Overview (Beyond Marketing) – Part 3
- Recipe of How To fix most VMware View Agent issues
- PCoIP Bandwidth Calculator and Settings Guideline
- Securing Nutanix PRISM for Alexa Skill with NGINX Container
- Getting Started with Alexa Skill for Nutanix
- 4 Simple Steps to HCI Testing
- In the Hybrid Cloud, datasets must follow applications, not the other way around… and many are doing it wrong.
- How to enjoy #himss17 with Nutanix and Intel, Lenovo, DellEMC, Citrix and more…