My colleague Daniel Beveridge presented at VMworld’s keynote a demo of a prototype for the AppShift Project. Daniel has been working with Staff Engineer, Chuck Hirstius, on this project. This is a very cool idea and I would like to share with you what has been presented. This article was first published …
Tag Archive: appshift
- Free VDI options for KVM hypervisor
- Nutanix 5.0 Features Overview (Beyond Marketing) –…
- New KVM-VDI Open Source Project
- VDI Calculator v7 Now Available w/ major changes
- New Nutanix Erasure Coding & How it works?
- Nutanix 5.0 Features Overview (Beyond Marketing) – Part 2
- Nutanix CE is Now Available to All and it’s FREE!
- Nutanix 5.0 Features Overview (Beyond Marketing) – Part 3
- PCoIP Bandwidth Calculator and Settings Guideline
- Recipe of How To fix most VMware View Agent issues
- Securing Nutanix PRISM for Alexa Skill with NGINX Container
- Getting Started with Alexa Skill for Nutanix
- 4 Simple Steps to HCI Testing
- In the Hybrid Cloud, datasets must follow applications, not the other way around… and many are doing it wrong.
- How to enjoy #himss17 with Nutanix and Intel, Lenovo, DellEMC, Citrix and more…