I have been provided with a brand new Zero Client Thin Device produced by a company called 10ZiG. This is yet another device supporting PCoIP natively amongst a whole new generation of products focused on delivering desktops with the VMware-Teradici co-developed display protocol. Some products like the Samsung NC Series are a really break-through offering …
Top Posts & Pages
- VDI Calculator v7 Now Available w/ major changes
- New Nutanix Erasure Coding & How it works?
- Nutanix 5.0 Features Overview (Beyond Marketing) - Part 1
- Free VDI options for KVM hypervisor
- Datrium The Only Convergence Platform to Achieve FIPS 140-2 Cryptographic Certification
- Nutanix CE is Now Available to All and it's FREE!
- Recipe of How To fix most VMware View Agent issues
- VDI + Windows PageFile Done Right!