Nutanix PRISM Central is a single-stop shop for every Nutanix administrator. PRISM Central consolidates all Nutanix clusters across all data centers into a single intuitive user interface that combines information about storage, hypervisors and VMs; a single-pane-of-glass to manage multiple data centers.
PRISM Central avoid administrators from having to sign individually to every Nutanix cluster while providing aggregated cluster health, alerts and historical data. Administrators are effectively able to manage all Nutanix clusters from the same UI.
I recently re-imaged couple Nutanix clusters in my lab and I decided to record few deployment aspects because there’s nothing like watching a real-life demonstration.
(Watch in Full-Screen 1080p)
If you are interested in other videos I recommend the following:
- Nutanix Foundation Demo Video (bare-metal to production in minutes)
- Recovering Nutanix from a Node Failure
- Quick Switching Nutanix Hyper-V to vSphere
- Expanding a Nutanix Cluster
- Creating a Nutanix Storage Pool and Container with PRISM
- Disaster Recovery – Failover and Failback with Nutanix
This article was first published by Andre Leibovici (@andreleibovici) at myvirtualcloud.net