For me this has been a year of many changes, challenges and opportunities. Last April I not only accepted an offer to join EMC but I also relocated with my family from Australia to USA.
EMC has been a great source of learning. I get to talk to customers, partners and spend time in the lab sharpening and brushing my IT skills. EMC let me to be part of interesting and challenging projects. I went to VMworld. I had a chance to speak at VMUGs and conferences, including a keynote at the Brazilian VMware forum.
I also was able to dedicate some time to go after certifications like VCAP4-DCA, VCAP4-DCD, VCA4-DT, VCP4-DT and VCP5. As I started to get familiar with EMC technologies I also went for EMCISA and EMCCA certifications.
I tried to keep my blogging at steady level and managed to push out over 95 articles – some of them of a great deal IMO. Every day I find more and more that sharing is only expanding my horizons, and I really enjoy doing it.
Hard to pick but IMO here are my Top 5 articles for the year:
- The Right Hardware for a 10K VDI solution
- The biggest Linked Clone “IO” Split Study – Part 1/2 / The biggest Linked Clone “IO” Split Study – Part 2/2
- Windows 7 Transparent Page Sharing and the ASLR story…
- EMC FAST Cache effectiveness with VDI
- Floating Pools are the way to go….
- I hope you enjoyed reading my articles as much as I did writing them for you. As we close the year I wish us all a relaxing and invigorating passage. I will be back in 2012 with renovated energy for another round of EUC, Cloud, BigData etc.Thank you all!