Nutanix simple and scale-out technology has struck the right chord with healthcare entities where operations are not mission critical, but rather are Life Critical – our technology adoption has been nothing less than extraordinary in the healthcare market.
The healthcare industry is currently witnessing remarkable innovation and technology transformation. Everything from new artificial hearts to electronic aspirin and nanobots, the healthcare industry is slowly but surely becoming agile, effective and cost-effective.
This week in Las Vegas at HIMSS2016 we will be joining forces with awesome partners Intel, Dell, Lenovo, Hyland and Citrix to showcase mind-blowing innovations and solutions that we are bringing together to hospitals and clinic datacenters.
Hundreds of healthcare organizations already trust their datacenters to Nutanix, along with EHR/EMR, PACS, ECM and BigData vendors who have already certified their solutions for Nutanix technology. Trust me… this will be a fantastic healthcare tech show!!
ECM with Dell and OnBase Hyland
Hyland is the developer of the enterprise content management (ECM) suite called OnBase. Applications of the suite are used in healthcare, financial institutions, insurance, government, higher education and manufacturing.
Hyland has over 12,000 lifetime customers, but the OnBase also is one of the very few products integrated at the API level with Epic systems.
The Nutanix / Dell / OnBase was designed and validated to support all OnBase services and ECM (Enterprise Content Management) workloads, hosting an initial 500TB storage capacity that offers linear scale-out capacity growth with native compression, de-duplication, encryption and disaster recovery – all in less than a single rack with total cluster resilience.
- If you still don’t know the Nutanix benefits for Healthcare read this article I wrote a little wee ago.
- Dan Cowan, our Healthcare Alliances Director, also wrote this piece about our presence in the Healthcare market and during HIMSS2016. A must read!
…and here is how you can enjoy and learn more about Nutanix during HIMSS 2016.
Nutanix Booth (booth 10919)
- Attend a Theater Session – There are plenty of sessions at our booth theater to learn from Nutanix and from our partners Lenovo, Brocade, Appsense and Citrix. I particularly would not miss the sessions on BigData in Healthcare and High Performance Imaging.
- Attend a Briefing?- Schedule an in-person briefing. Just click this link to pick a time!
- Win a Moto 360 Smart Watch?- Pick up a passport card at Nutanix booth 10919 and visit our Alliance partners to have your passport card stamped and be eligible to win a Moto 360 Smart Watch, plus other giveaways!
- Hear from Healthcare Leaders – Attend the Thursday panel discussion (The Positive Impact of Application and Desktop Virtualization on Health IT) and hear directly from our customers about their Nutanix deployments on Thu Mar 3, 4-5 pm. Register today. (Sands Expo Convention Center – Galileo 1001). This is a not to be missed panel with customers talking about real deployments in life critical workloads at Memorial Hermann and St. Luke’s Health System.
- Kick Off the Week with Nutanix and Lenovo Attend an exclusive reception hosted by Nutanix and Lenovo on Tues Mar 1 at 6-8pm. Register here.
- Enjoy Lunch on Nutanix and Intel?Attend the lunch and learn session (Transform healthcare IT with Nutanix solutions powered by Intel ) on Wed Mar 2 at 11:15 am. Register here. Amazing presenters in this session: Chris Tackett from Intel, Dan Cowan from Nutanix and Brett Taylor Director, IT Infrastructure & Operations St. Lukes Hospital
It is going to be massive and I hope to see you there!!!
This article was first published by Andre Leibovici (@andreleibovici) at myvirtualcloud.net.