I have seen this some innumerous times – servers being purchased before the solution is properly architected and sized. I know it seems silly, but it happens more than you think. I decided to demonstrate how bad things can get with a simple example. Not so long ago I helped an organization to size their …
Tag Archive: hp
Permanent link to this article: http://myvirtualcloud.net/?p=3502
- What’s New in VMware Horizon View 5.2 (Beyond Marketing)
- VMware View 4.5 Linked Cloning explained
- Why you should move your VDI to Windows 8
- How It Works - Microsoft Lync 2013 with View Integration
- A Review of Horizon View 5.2 Limits and Maximums
- A Review of VMware View 5.1 Limits and Maximums
- VMware View fully virtualized GPU NVIDIA VGX [VIDEO]
- Ubuntu Linux with VMware View and PCoIP – How-to…
- Printing Architectures for VDI
- How to Access Windows 2K8 Server via PCoIP with VMware View
- A Brief History of Desktop Storage Architecture
- A Rant About Storage Vendors
- ThinPrint: What’s New in Horizon View 5.2
- Technology Minute with Aaron Skogsberg (Cloud Edition) – EMC World’13
- Technology Minute with James Ruddy (OpenStack) – EMC World’13
- Technology Minute with Edward Haletky (Security Podcast) – EMC World’13
- Technology Minute with Tarik Dwiek (SDS) – EMC World’13
- Technology Minute with Matthew Brender (From Tech to Social) – EMC World’13
- Technology Minute with Craig Chapman (Cloud, People & Process) – EMC World’13
- Technology Minute with Keith Norbie (Flash) – EMC World’13
- Jim Sanzone: I think there’s a 2nd issue, too. You called it out that most didn’t know the performance of...
- Amitabh Dey: This is Brilliant! Kudos to you, Andre and Tristan!
- Ken Mickeletto: Looking to download a copy of this utility but the website www.brooksyounce.com is no longer valid. I...
- Itzik: HI Andre, great write-up, as you know, the answer to this is “..You are a Geek, in general, nobody knows...
- Sachin: Great post Andre! I have a couple of questions. I know 32 hosts is a new max, but was that per instance of...
- ronny: @Rob, I’ve used the Cortado thin Print engine with the terminal server option Therefor printing via PCoIP...
- xu: I can try
- Rob G: Can someone provide guidance as to how they got thinprint to actually work. There are tons of thin print...
- xu: Could support language pack? Such as Chinese
- briansuhr: Very Cool, always wanted this. Thanks
The opinions expressed anywhere on this site are my personal opinions. Content published here is not read or approved and does not necessarily reflect the views and opinions of my employer.