Steve Kelly has been in the IT industry for 20 years throughout Australia and the Asia Pacific region, and has been involved in the startup of several visionary organisations who are always on the cutting edge of the next wave of technology disruption, 3PAR being the latest. He has been previously involved with BEA Systems, F5 networks, and IBM Software group where he led the J2EE server and application development tools business and was IBM’s SOA evangelist before helping Tivoli run their channel and midmarket programmes. He is startled to realise that he has now been involved in storage for almost 5 years – and believes that it is the most dynamic and interesting place to be in IT industry for the foreseeable future….
The broadcast is via TALKSHOE.com.
You can participate via web accessing http://www.talkshoe.com/tc/75046.
Title: Steve Kelly from 3PAR talks to @rodos
Start Time: Wed 30/6/2010 09:00 PM EST (Sydney Time)
Duration (minutes): 45”
Call ID: 75046
or click the link below
Other Time zones:
EDT (USA) – 7AM
PDT (USA) – 4AM
Perth (Australia) – 7PM
Hong Kong (Hong Kong) – 7PM
Kuala Lumpur (Malaysia) – 7PM
Tokyo (Japan) – 8PM
Auckland (New Zealand) – 11PM
London (UK) – 12 Noon
If you would like to listen pasts episodes click here or download from iTunes.
- APAC Virtualization Roundtable (Cloud with Rodney Haywood) – Wed 16/6
- APAC Virtualisation Podcast (Cisco UCS with Steve Chambers) – Wed 17/3
- 3rd APAC Virtualisation Podcast – Wed 17/2/10 @ 9pm
- APAC Virtualisation Podcast (Cisco UCS) – Wed 3/3/10 @ 9pm SYD
- APAC Virtualisation Podcast (Vizioncore & their Revolutionary Toolset) – Wed 14/4