It seems that the seminar season definitely started for 2010. VMware ANZ announced today a series of events for June and July. If you haven’t yet received the marketing email yet read the information below.
Mark your calendar to attend Virtualization Seminar Series 2010 – coming to a city near you! The leading IT regional event is free to attend and will provide relevant business solutions and technology directions for organisations seeking to reduce IT complexity and enable ‘IT as a service’ through virtualization and cloud computing.
Get the latest technology trends and updates and leverage the opportunity to network with experts and the virtualization community to learn more about:
- Building an internal cloud by leveraging your virtualization infrastructure investment and ready yourself for true cloud computing
- Improving business continuity with Virtualization
- Transforming and automating your virtualized datacentre through the latest management tools
- The modernised desktop made possible with VMware’s robust desktop virtualization solution
- Virtualizing mission critical applications to increase performance and availability
Save the date in the city nearest you. Registrations open early May – standby for your invitation.
There are events in almost all Australian and NZ large cities.
For more information and event details go to http://app.connect.vmware.com/e/es.aspx?s=524&e=14044176&elq=83a3468a88dd4fdf9e37aeab4761b2a0