We have reached the 10th APAC virtualisation podcast. To celebrate the occasion this week we have a very special guest – David Wakeman, Product Marketing Mgr, Enterprise Desktop ANZ - to talk about VMware View and the future of Desktop Virtualisation.
The broadcast is via TALKSHOE.com.
You can participate via web accessing http://www.talkshoe.com/tc/75046.
Title: EPISODE10 – VMware View & the Future of Desktop Virtualisation
Start Time: Wed 7/4/10 09:00 PM EST (SYDNEY TIME)
Duration (minutes): 45”
Call ID: 75046
or click the link below
Other Time zones (check for any DTS changes)
Perth (Australia) – 6PM
Hong Kong (Hong Kong) – 6PM
Kuala Lumpur (Malaysia) – 6PM
Auckland (New Zealand) – 11PM
London (UK) – 10AM
If you would like to listen pasts episodes click here or download from iTunes.
- APAC Virtualisation Podcast (Cisco UCS) – Wed 3/3/10 @ 9pm SYD
- 3rd APAC Virtualisation Podcast – Wed 17/2/10 @ 9pm
- APAC Virtualisation Podcast (VDI Profile Management) – Wed 24/2/10 @ 9pm
- APAC Virtualisation Podcast (Cisco UCS with Steve Chambers) – Wed 17/3
- APAC Virtualisation Roundtable (VDI with Citrix XenDesktop) – Wed 5/5