The man who does not read good books has no advantage over the man who cannot read them.
- Mark Twain
This week’s guest is Michael Harries from Citrix Labs and Technoist blog. Michael will discuss how Citrix Labs was involved in many of the important features in Citrix’s past present and future products. Topics will include what cloud might actually mean, the future of client virtualisation and the mobile device you may carry in five years time.
This is actually a very important moment in the history of this podcast. Alaistair Cooke will be hosting the next couple podcasts. He is a full time trainer, teaching mainly VMware and HP Proliant courses in New Zealand and Australia. Prior to training he was a Systems Engineer at Gen-I and Fujitsu and a contractor in the UK. Welcome on board Alaistair!
The broadcast is via TALKSHOE.com.
You can participate via web accessing http://www.talkshoe.com/tc/75046.
Title: EPISODE8 – The Citrix Labs Vision with Michael Harris
Start Time (EDT): Wed 17/3/10 09:00 PM EST (SYDNEY TIME)
Duration (minutes): 60 Call ID: 75046
or click the link below
Other Time zones:
Perth (Australia) – 6PM
Hong Kong (Hong Kong) – 6PM
Kuala Lumpur (Malaysia) – 6PM
Auckland (New Zealand) – 11PM
London (UK) – 10AM
If you would like to listen pasts episodes click here or download from iTunes.
- APAC Virtualisation Roundtable (VDI with Citrix XenDesktop) – Wed 5/5
- APAC Virtualisation Podcast (VMware View & the Future of Desktop Virtualisation) – Wed 7/4
- 3rd APAC Virtualisation Podcast – Wed 17/2/10 @ 9pm
- APAC Virtualisation Podcast (Cisco UCS) – Wed 3/3/10 @ 9pm SYD
- 1st APAC Virtualization Roundtable – Wed 3/2/10 @ 9pm