This week we have a special guest – the famous Steve Chamber from Cisco and viewyonder.com - to present, talk and discuss Cisco UCS (Unified Computing System) platform and how it can leverage your infrastructure and processes.
The broadcast is via TALKSHOE.com.
You can participate via web accessing http://www.talkshoe.com/tc/75046.
Title: EPISODE7 – Cisco UCS with Steve Chambers
Start Time (EDT): Wed 17/3/10 09:00 PM EST (SYDNEY TIME)
Duration (minutes): 60 Call ID: 75046
or click the link below
Other Time zones:
Perth (Australia) – 6PM
Hong Kong (Hong Kong) – 6PM
Kuala Lumpur (Malaysia) – 6PM
Auckland (New Zealand) – 11PM
London (UK) – 10AM
If you would like to listen pasts episodes click here or download from iTunes.
- APAC Virtualisation Podcast (Cisco UCS) – Wed 3/3/10 @ 9pm SYD
- 3rd APAC Virtualisation Podcast – Wed 17/2/10 @ 9pm
- APAC Virtualisation Roundtable (VDI with Citrix XenDesktop) – Wed 5/5
- APAC Virtualisation Podcast (VDI Profile Management) – Wed 24/2/10 @ 9pm
- APAC Virtualization Roundtable (Xangati VDI/VI Dashboard) – Wed 30/3