I have just uploaded a new release of the online VMware View VDI Flash Calculator.
This new release is more of a maintenance release, however it also add some key features. The VDI calculator can be found at http://myvirtualcloud.net/?page_id=1076. Alternatively, go to my blog homepage and select VDI Calculator on the top bar.
- Added additional field to demonstrate Total Frontend IOPS
- Added support for RAID6 configurations
- Few UI changes
- Fixed issue with % Host Used Memory
Additionally, I have created a training video about how to use the calculator. You can find the video at http://myvirtualcloud.net/?p=2551
I have also updated the manual to help you to better use the VDI Flash Calculator. The manual can be found at http://myvirtualcloud.net/?p=1927.
- VMware View VDI Flash Calculator v2.5 Released
- VMware View VDI Flash Calculator v2.8.1 Released
- VMware View VDI Flash Calculator v2.7 Released
- VDI Flash Calculator v1.4 released! Added support for vswap calculation based on VM memory reservation.
- VDI Flash Calculator v1.3 now with Full support to New VMware View 4.5 features