Storage arrays and HCI systems come in all shapes and sizes with vastly different architectures tailored to a variety of use cases. One thing they all have in common is that, sooner or later, storage drives, disk or SSDs, will fail. Entire drives may become unavailable, or they may silently lose a few sectors to …
December 2017 archive
Top Posts & Pages
- VDI Calculator v7 Now Available w/ major changes
- Free VDI options for KVM hypervisor
- Recipe of How To fix most VMware View Agent issues
- New Nutanix Erasure Coding & How it works?
- The Science and Statistics of Disk and SSD Failures and Partial Failures
- Transforming Healthcare IT - Why Nutanix for Healthcare?
- New KVM-VDI Open Source Project
- Understanding CBRC (Content Based Read Cache)