I came across this desktop utility called ‘View Client Device Detector’ that allow users to easily collect PCoIP environmental variables from the Windows registry. This could be handy during troubleshooting process as sometimes administrators find themselves trying to located the right end-user terminal. (Click image to enlarge) According to the author Davoud Teimouri, …
Top Posts & Pages
- New Nutanix Erasure Coding & How it works?
- Free VDI options for KVM hypervisor
- VDI Calculator v7 Now Available w/ major changes
- Nutanix CE is Now Available to All and it's FREE!
- Recipe of How To fix most VMware View Agent issues
- Nutanix 5.0 Features Overview (Beyond Marketing) - Part 1
- How to use Python with Nutanix REST API - Part 1
- Understanding CBRC (Content Based Read Cache)